10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the operation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated February 2020):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 2 articles on the latest industry trends and local 3 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the recruitment and employment agency industry up against such competitors as Hays, Manpower, Randstad, Chandler Macleod, Hays, Programmed and Addeco. So that we can continue to improve our promotions agency service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our promo staffing, event staffing or promo staff solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 4 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 2 website and should now take advantage of our recruiting solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 3 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our australia ward clerk recruiting in australia, medical receptionist contractors in australia, 1x39, medical administrator recruitment companies in australia or promostaff services benefit our clients.
For more Promo Staffing Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: