5 Questions Candidates Should Ask In An Interview
As a candidate preparing your questions for an interview is often as important and preparing your answers to the recruiters questions. Here are some general questions:
- If offered the position, what are the key 3 things I would need to achieve in the first 12-months?
- What are the qualities of successful managers in this organisation?
- What are some challenges that will face me if selected for the role?
- What is the top priority for the person in this position over the next three months?
- Do you have any concerns about my candidacy for the role? (If so, politely try to address them.)
Sources (Updated March 2021):
Hopefuly you enjoyed reading PromoStaff's news article. We understand that the search for the perfect Promo Staffing role is challenging and a leading Recruitment And Employment Agency in Australia we look forward to continuing to provide you articles and facts on the latest industry trends. Whether you are seeking Promo Staffing or Promo Staff staff PromoStaff are only one click away from offering your a hiring solution or possibly your next dream job. Whether you register for work or contact PromoStaff to source amazing Event Staffing talent, experienced PromoStaff team can help you. Why not Register For Work or contact us today to discover if we can match your profile with roles involving development officer contractors in australia, development officer recruitment in australia 100, grants officer local government recruitment, development officer recruitment companies 100, au development officer recruitment agencies or au development officer recruiting in australia.