10 Common Interview Questions
Ensure you have done your homework on the enterprise, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 2 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated January 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 2 to 5 years or whether you are being underpaid $4,940 (or possibly overpaid) as a 2. Employers benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their enterprise's recruiting culture. As an company, if you have 2 recruiting needs in and around Melbourne, please call us on (03) 9246 0433 for expert promotions agency from the leading employment agency team. At PromoStaff we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top staff agencies in Australia (often ranked between 3 and 5), the majority of candidates and enterprises are referred to us. If you found us by searching for melbourne promotion company recruitment company, victorian promo company staffing agency, 1139, melbourne promotions company employment company, promotions or melbourne promotion company then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's recruiting requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Promotions Company Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: