10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated May 2018):
We hope you enjoyed this article and that you have a greater insight into what is required to secure a well paid 1 job, part time job or contract. Whilst securing a job can often be a challenge, securing a job which advances your career is an even bigger challenge. The Career Advice
resources were last updated January 2019 and are aimed to help you decide such things as whether you stay in the same role for more than 4 to 6 years or whether you are being underpaid $4,273 (or possibly overpaid) as a 1. Companies benefit by viewing suggested salaries or wages, and can even use our Position Description Builder quickly tailored to their company's employment culture. As an enterprise, if you have 1 employment needs Australia wide, please call us on 1300 790 330 for expert promotions agency from the highest rated recruitment agency team. At PromoStaff we are fortunate that with our hard fort reputation as being one of the top employment agencies in Australia (often ranked between 3 and 7), the majority of candidates and companies are referred to us. If you found us by searching for promo staff employment agency, event staffing, 1x39, event staffing staffing agency, promotions or promo staff employment company then we look forward to helping you with your organisation's employment requirements or helping you accelerate your career.
For more Promotions Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: