10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the company, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
Sources (Updated March 2018):
It is always interesting to learn something new, particularly about an industry that such a significant impact on your character promotions career or recruiting process. At PromoStaff we try to regularly publish articles on the latest employment trends and strive to continually improve our own recruiting service delivery. We have a database of over 230,000 candidates and an extended network of referal partners. Not only do we feel confident we can delivery a great character promotions solutions to Hirers, candidates also benefit from a range of CareerController.com tools and the knowledge that 5 has a large client base actively wanting to hire the best dress-up promotions agency, character promotions or mascot promo agency talent available in and around 4. Why not register for work or contact 5 for some amazing Character Promotions candidates. Our experienced Brisbane recruitment consultants can help you. With roles involving , queensland mascot promo agency promotional company, 3, queensland character staff roles, or brisbane character promotions recruitment company we may have your dream job.
For more Character Promotions Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: