10 Questions You Should Be Prepared To Answer In An Interview
Ensure you have done your homework on the business, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated July 2018):
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation
- The Australian Financial Review
- American Staffing Association
For more Models Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
READ MORE >